Thursday, November 22, 2007

Ham or Turkey - What do you eat for Thanksgiving?

What do you prefer to eat for Thanksgiving? Ham or turkey? I like ham so I always choose that at work - my employer gives us either a ham or a turkey every year. However, I have a big family and some of the kids insist on turkey, so we always fix both, ham and turkey with all the traditional fixings: mashed potatoes, green beans, corn on the cob, macaroni and cheese, several types of pies, dinner rolls. This year, my oldest son and his wife are also bringing a lasagna - their choice. That's usually our Christmas Eve dinner. My kids always polish off all the leftovers in 3 or 4 days tops. What are you having this year? Here's a turkey quiz I found. Have fun! http://home.aristotle.net/Thanksgiving/trivia.asp May you and your family have a very blessed and happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.