Thursday, September 24, 2009

Free Short Stories: A Hard TIme

From time to time I write short stories and give them away as a gift to my readers. Today is one of those days. My short story "A Hard Time" releases at the Long & Short Reviews. It will be the spotlight short story for the next week. Then it will be archived and thus still available for reading. Free samples are good for business. It's a win-win for the reader as well. Readers get to sample the product, in this case my storytelling, without risk. What do I, the writer receive? Free advertising from the story itself of course. Also I get the joy of sharing my stories. I enjoy giving gifts to my readers. In this case, I also receive two months of an additional ad on the site. What a good deal for the author, the site, and especially for the reader. So please hop over to the L&S Reviews for my free gift to you. Other writing, reading, and promo related posts by Ashley you may enjoy: Snippet Saturday: Kick Ass Heroes and Heroines Nudists on Strike Kudos to Harlequin Kenzie Michaels Guest Interview Twitter Works Do You Really Want To Post That?

You'll also want to see what Amarinda Jones, Anika Hamilton, Anny Cook,
Barbara Huffert, Brynn Paulin, Bronwyn Green, Dakota Rebel, Kelly Kirch,
Molly Daniels, Sandra Cox, Regina Carlysle, and Cindy Spencer Pape
are up to, so make sure to visit them also. :)

3 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

Good for you!
Have a great weekend, Ash.

Linda Kage said...

Free stuff! Cool. Thanks.

Wendi Zwaduk and Megan Slayer said...

Great story, hon! Loved it.

Wendi

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.