Wednesday, November 14, 2007

NaNoWriMo

Roll call! Who else is enrolled in NaNoWriMo this year? This is my first year participating, although I do BIAWs and BIAMs several times a year. Even without those, I'm always pushing to finish a book. Congratulate me! I've just had two stories accepted by Total-e-Bound at www.total-e-bound.com: The Perfect Gift to be released December 31, 2007 and Confessions... release date to be announced. I'm pumped. Just in case you're scratching your head and asking what is "NaNoWriMo" it stands for National Novel Writing Month. The website is www.nanowrimo.com. So far, I have about 33,000 words written for this month's project. That's over halfway to the goal of writing 50,000 words by midnight November 30th. I should be adding words to my project instead of words to my blog. :) So let me get back to work. 50,000 words is my minimum goal. I'd like to finish the book which will be around 75,000 words. For my fellow writers doing NaNoWriMo, keep writing and good luck. If you've not joined yet, there's still time. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.