As I've been blog hopping in blogland today, I've found several great contests. I entered several. I should have listed them all here, but I don't remember where they all were now.
But here's one that asked to be reposted so here goes if you want to check it out.
If you want your own Lisa Leonard necklace or want to talk to her about customizing one of her designs head on over to her blog and check out her great designs as well as the beautiful pictures she posts of her family.
To enter :
Go to: http://www.sevendogsandababy.com/2008/04/one-thing-that-comes-to-mind-when-i.html
- Leave a comment on this post. Go check out Lisa Leonard's blog and tell us which design is your favorite!
- No "i want to win" stuff without a little effort (and I do mean little!)
- Make sure there is a way for me to contact you - if your email address is not on your profile or you are not a blogger you may leave it in your comment or email it to me directly (angelaandconnor at gmail dot com) We have had to disqualify a lot of potential winners as of late as many people do not have emails available in their profiles or leave anonymous posts without any way to contact you.
- Please US entries only.
- To get extra credit :
- For an extra entry :
- Bloggers - Blog about this contest and leave me the link on your comment, or add me to your sidebar and let me know its there.
- Non Bloggers (or bloggers) subscribe to my mailing list/RSS feed and earn another entry!
- One extra credit per person. Please post your extra credit in a separate post.
- This contest will end April 12th at midnight!
Don't forget to enter my contest. Again, here's the deal:
In honor of my soon-to-be released book WILD FANTASIES, I'm going to hold a second contest for the month of April 2008.
Tell me what fantasy you'd like to live out if you had your own holodec? Would it be to make love with a werewolf? A vampire? Or something completely different? (Mine are listed quite vividly in WILD FANTASIES. :) )
Whoever has the most fun or erotic fantasy (as judged by the most votes in the poll) will win a $20.00 gift certificate to Amazon.com from me. I'll post your fantasies in a poll for the month of April for my readers to vote on. Whoever gets the most votes, will win. I'll announce the winner at the beginning of May. Email it to me at: email@example.com or leave it in a comment on my blog at: http://www.ashleyladd.blogspot.com/ (As my email box fills up some days I'm at the day job, make sure you get a reply from me or resend again if you haven't heard from me within two days. The sooner you get your fantasy in, the more votes you can accumulate. This means tell your friends and family to come and vote for their favorite fantasy, too.)
Also, don't miss my regular monthly contest at my blog. To win a free download book, leave me at least one comment during the month of April on my blog at http://www.ashleyladd.blogspot.com/. It's that simple.
Remember, if you vote, to leave a comment. That way you're entered for the second, monthly contest. The more times you comment, the more times your name will be in the hat and the better your chances of being selected.