Men in tights. Wasn't there a movie called that?
My original heroes wore tights. Hot, right? Well, I was five years old when I watched the original Superman series.
Aren't they adorable? I was six when I was in love with Batman. Now, I'd prefer the boy toy, Robin. :)
I was my daughter's catcher for her pitching lessons. I deserve a purple heart for duty above and beyond the call of duty.
Tonight, the ball glanced off my glove and smashed my other hand. I'm maimed, I tell you. My fingers are sore. So much for writing tonight - or any more typing.
I've just been tagged by Trixie for this meme. Hey, I'm game.
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning of the post.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves in their post.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1. What was I doing ten years ago?Ten years ago we bought our house that we live in now. It was our first home that wasn't rented unless you count the mobile homes we bought when we were first married.
Also, my son and his wife got married, so we were planning and attending their wedding.I worked at the same day job I have now. I had the same parttime job I have now (writing books).
2. What are five things on my list to do today?
#1 - I attended a web seminar at the day job. (boring!).
#2 - I took #2 daughter to her pitching lessons - I was her catcher and I injured my hand.
#3 - I played pictionary on the litergasm group for Total-e-Bound (one of my publishers). It was a blast. Where does Claire get those hilariously naughty pictures???
#4 - I'm posting my blog entries.
#5 - Write part of my wip, a short story aimed at Harlequin Spice Briefs (a second one - I already submitted the first)
(no 3 seems to be missing) - Oops!
4. Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire?Sell my house and buy a mansion in Parkland, Florida and one in Cincinnati. Buy a house and cars for each of my kids and I'd send all my kids and grandkids to college.
Donate $ to Food For The Poor. I'd probably several few houses and a Tilapia pond. I'd also donate to the cleft palate foundation and to the Humane Society.
Write full time. Maybe I'd even start my own publishing house.
5. Three of my bad habits?
Drinking gallons of diet soda.
Staying up too late.Eating too much fast food.
6. Five places I have lived?#1 - Cincinnati, Ohio - my home town. I was born and raised there. I still have family and friends there.
#2 - Omaha, Nebraska - my first assigned base when I was active duty US Air Force. Also, this was the first place I lived as a married woman. Our first two children were born in Omaha.
#3 - Biloxi, Mississippi - I lived here twice - while I attended the USAF tech school and was in the USAF Drum & Bugle Corps and later when my hubby was sent back to Keesler AFB in Biloxi after I was out of the USAF and just a military dependent. We left way before Katrina hit.
#4 - South Florida - We've lived here for twenty years. Our youngest two children and our grandchildren were born here.
#5 - Hattiesburg, Mississippi - I went to college at the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg. I earned my BSBA in Accounting here.
7. Five jobs I’ve had?#1 - Kings Island - I worked in the "Lunch Basket" fast food stand in the Old Coney section of Kings Island. This is where I met my hubby. We worked together. It was a great place to work.
#2 - US Air Force - Biloxi, Mississippi and Omaha, Nebraska. I was a computer maintenance repair technician.
#3 - Hook, Line, & Sinker - waittress & hostess for a seafood restaurant in Biloxi, Mississippi
#4 - Wackenhut - I was a cost pricing analyst
#5 - Food For The Poor - customer service manager
8. How did you name your blog?
I was looking for a new blog template and I came across some really cute and very affordable ones. I chose one already named "Happily Ever After" since that's what I write. It seemed to fit. :)
I need to tag 5-6 other bloggers. I tag Kelly Kirsch, Nicole McCafferty, Brynn Paulin, CJ Parker, Sandra Cox, and Molly. :)