Monday, August 11, 2008

I don't care who started it...

I can sooooooooooooo relate.

So very often I feel just like this parent.
DD1 and DD2 fight with DS3 all the time. At least it feels like it.
Everybody except my kids think I'm pretty easy going. But my kids can really get me going when they're yelling and fussing at one another. It can ruin the best day when I come home from this. If it's already been a crappy day, then the kids had better watch out. I probably look and sound just as bad as this lion when they get me going. You'll want to see what Amarinda Jones, Anika Hamilton, Anny Cook, Barbara Huffert, Brynn Paulin, Bronwyn Green, Dakota Rebel, Kelly Kirch, Molly Daniels, and Sandra Cox are up to, so make sure to visit them also. :)

3 comments:

Molly Daniels said...

Hahaha...Love that pic! Me, during PMS week:) The kids know I will automatically veto everything when I'm pissed!

Trixie said...

Oooh, I know what you mean. I could have killed mine the other day when they were fighting. I think I scared them more than they did each other.

barbara huffert said...

Ooh you scary!

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.