Friday, April 17, 2009

Britain's Got Talent, Too! You've got to live your dream

Britain's got talent, too. Of course I already knew that as I write for an absolutely wonderful British publisher, Total-E-Bound. I've never seen the show but would love to. You know what a big fan I am of American Idol.
Here's Adam Lambert, front runner of this season's American Idol. At least he's my favorite. I thought I'd like Danny best and although I still like Danny, Adam's awesome and the best. The more I see Kris, I like him a lot, too. Isn't Adam a cutie? I'll definitely have to base a hero on him. I LOVE the way he shakes his hips. :) But the real story here is, you've got to live your dream. You have to believe in yourself no matter if someone else snickers or is somehow mean to you. You should use your God-given talents -- no matter what your age. You'll also want to see what Amarinda Jones, Anika Hamilton, Anny Cook, Barbara Huffert, Brynn Paulin, Bronwyn Green, Dakota Rebel, Kelly Kirch, Molly Daniels, Sandra Cox, Regina Carlysle, and Cindy Spencer Pape are up to, so make sure to visit them also. :)

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.