Friday, May 01, 2009

Good Times

I know the economy's bad and peple look at you cross-eyed if you cough or sneeze, but there's still a lot of good things to celebrate. Today, for instance, one of my co-workers had a birthday. Actually, yesterday, another co-worker had a birthday, too. And although my hubby's birthday was a couple weeks ago, we're going to have cake and ice cream with the family tonight. That's a LOT of birthday cake and partying for one week. Last night my daughter's softball ended for the city team. That means another party is on the way. This also means I won't be chained to the softball field nightly and can write/critique/edit/and read more. I plan to start back on my Thursday 13 blogging, too. Yipee! A lot of my author and reader friends just returned from RT (Romantic Times book convention in Orlando) and are pumped on writing, reading, and life. A lot more are gearing up to go to Lori Foster's Readers' and Writers' event in Cincinnati this summer. I'm hoping to but not holding my breath - we'll see. Adam's still on American Idol even though it was a close call. Whew! I'm sooooo glad he's still the competition. I can't wait to see what he'll do each week. His entrance last week has got to be the sexiest entrance in Idol history. I had lunch with two good friends today. I still see a lot of books coming out weekly, so we're still reading and buying books. April was a really beautiful month in Florida and May's starting off pretty, too. I guess the Prozac's working (well, the Lexapro - I figured more people know what Prozac is). I wish I could go to SunFest to see David Cook live, but oh well... I have an edit to do (which means I'm being published) and I don't want to spend that much money - and I've been buying birthday cakes galore this week. :) Plus, I want to critique, blog hop, walk, and Twitter. Oh, and maybe catch a movie. I'm a movie-a-holic. Give me buttery popcorn, a big soda with lots of ice, a huge screen, and a dark theater and I'm in seventh heaven. entered in the drawing for the sequel to Truth, Justice and the Vampire Way - "Blessed Be". You'll also want to see what Amarinda Jones, Anika Hamilton, Anny Cook, Barbara Huffert, Brynn Paulin, Bronwyn Green, Dakota Rebel, Kelly Kirch, Molly Daniels, Sandra Cox, Regina Carlysle, and Cindy Spencer Pape are up to, so make sure to visit them also. :)

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.