Monday, May 04, 2009

Winner - Blessed Be

And the winner is (imagine a drum roll here)... Cathy M! Please email me at: chinara@aol.com so I can email your prize. Also, everybody, please forgive me. I can't post much as my home computers are all broken and my son's house (aka the computer hospital) for repair. Even the desk top isn't working (since the cat threw up on the keyboard). I'm hoping to get a computer or two back soon. Hang with me. You'll also want to see what Amarinda Jones, Anika Hamilton, Anny Cook, Barbara Huffert, Brynn Paulin, Bronwyn Green, Dakota Rebel, Kelly Kirch, Molly Daniels, Sandra Cox, Regina Carlysle, and Cindy Spencer Pape are up to, so make sure to visit them also. :)

2 comments:

Cathy M said...

Thanks so much Ashley. Just picked up Truth, Justice and the Vampire Way last night, and I love reading a series back to back.

Cathy M said...

Hi Ashley, trying to send you an email, but it keeps coming back as mailbox full. Is there another addy I should use?

thanks

cathy

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.