Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ninja cat people

When I first heard of "You Tube" I went "What the hell?"

I didn't see the point. Well, I thought the same thing about Twitter and now I'm addicted.

But I now see the value of You Tube. I mean, look at this great video.

My type of people. Ninja cat people.

The scary part is, I'm NOT joking. Ask anyone who knows me, I LOVE cats and I think ninjas are pretty cool, too. In my next life I want to be a cat, better yet, a ninja cat.

Okay, so the video is weird, but it's cute.

I'm writing a story with werecats. After watching this, maybe I'll make some of them ninja werecats. Why not? Cats are people, too.

My cats think so, anyway. And my book says so. So it must be so.

Joking aside, You Tube is amazing. Someday when I get a good video camera (and lose weight) I'll go crazy making videos and post them on You Tube, just like I'm going crazy tweeting on Twitter.

You'll also want to see what Amarinda Jones, Anika Hamilton, Anny Cook, Barbara Huffert, Brynn Paulin, Bronwyn Green, Dakota Rebel, Kelly Kirch, Molly Daniels, Sandra Cox, Regina Carlysle, and Cindy Spencer Pape are up to, so make sure to visit them also. :)

1 comment:

The Redhead Riter said...

Mentioned you in my posting for Thursday with some links to you. I think you will get a kick out of what happened when I took my daughter to the bookstore. THANK YOU!!! LOL

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.