Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Getting Back To Normal

I am so happy Christmas is over and life is getting back to normal.


I love Christmas, but it’s a very stressful, tiring time. On top of my own Christmas preparations and celebrations, I work a lot of overtime. I am yelled at by many customers. Unfortunately, this year, in addition to that, I was ill and I injured myself. Also, my lap top was riddled with viruses so I was in severe Internet withdrawal.

I’m ready for life to return to normal, even if my ‘normal’ is still busy and fast paced.

Edits and stories to be written await me. I’m working on a late Christmas gift. Tax-season won’t be quite as crazy as the Christmas season but still busy.

My fingers itch to write. My computer’s fixed and ready to be used. My daughter’s ready to whip me into shape and make me work out at the gym at least 45 minutes every evening after work. She thinks and I hope, I can write using my Alpha Smart while I walk on the treadmill and bicycle. We’ll see.

I didn't go to the gym tonight, however. I had to post my blog for Hitting The Hot Spot - Total-E-Bound's blog. And I had to watch the season premiere of "V", my favorite show.

I walked forty minutes earlier today, however, on my breaks at work. Also, I drank 10 cups of water so I've been good today.

I have a lot of other resolutions this year, too, besides exercising several times a week, eating better, and drinking more water. I will blog at least three times a week and will shoot for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays. I will be a Twitter and Facebook machine. And I will write a lot more. I swear I will.

5 comments:

LM Preston said...

Happy New Year! Great possibilities this year!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year, Ashley!

Molly Daniels said...

Happy New Year Ash:)

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Happy New Year...it's my first visit but it won't be my last!

Great blog!

Hawk

sharron scriven said...

Thanks for great and nice article sharing the post.It is very informative and helpful for use.Continue sharing blog.
All the best.

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.