In this passionate Contemporary Romance series, author Shirleen Davies introduces her readers to the modern day MacLarens.
Jesse has always been driven. Her graduation from the Naval Academy and acceptance into the pilot training program are all she thought she wanted—until she discovered love with Trey MacLaren . . .
Hard Landing is the second book in the MacLarens of Fire Mountain Contemporary novella series—heartwarming stories of difficult choices, loyalty, and lasting romance. Watch for book three, One More Day, Cameron and Lainey’s story, in the summer of 2014.
Visit her website: http://www.shirleendavies.com
Comment on her blog: http://www.shirleendavies.com/blog.html
Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/ShirleenDaviesAuthor
- Honesty. They say what they mean without regard to being politically correct.
- Loyalty. They have your back when times are tough.
- Integrity. They possess strong moral principles.
- Respect. They respect others and are respected in return.
- Humble. They handle things and do their jobs without the need for kudos or seeking the spotlight.
- Independence. They don’t feel the need to do something just because everyone else does. They don’t believe in change for the sake of change. There are reasons for what they do.
- Freedom. They believe in the right to act, speak, or think without hindrance, as long as those actions conform to the other traits a Cowboy represents.
- Courage. They have a spirit that enables them to face fear or danger with confidence and bravery. They are resolute when others waver.
Please follow the tour and comment; the more they comment, the better their chances of winning. The tour dates can be found here: