a Rafflecopter giveaway
For even better chances at winning, visit the other host sites and leave comments. Find them here:
1) Is there a story behind this book or any of the characters you'd like to share with us?
2) What was the inspiration for this book?
3) If you used a real setting, how intimate are you with it? Have you been there just to visit or have you lived there? Or did you do a lot of research about it?
4) Did you fall in love with you hero(es)? Why?
5) How long did it take to write this book and how long before you found a publisher?
6) What was the toughest part about writing this book? Did any characters misbehave and if so, how?
7) If this book became a movie, who would you cast to play the parts?
8) What do you like to do when you need a break from writing? Well, this summer I’m selling my house so by necessity it’s “Pack or unpack!” but I also enjoy walking my 2 standard poodles, practicing Bikram yoga or, you know, drinking craft beer.
9) Where do you usually write? Do you write in silence or with music or other background sounds? I can write pretty much anywhere the mood strikes me. I can shut out noises or add them as needed. About half of ESSENCE OF TIME was written on airplanes or in airport terminals.
10) Tell us a little more about what makes you tick.
11) Is this book part of a series and if so, tell us about the series please.