1) Is there a story behind this book or any of the characters you'd like to share with us?
2) What was the inspiration for this book?
3) If you used a real setting, how intimate are you with it? Have you been there just to visit or have you lived there? Or did you do a lot of research about it?
4) Did you fall in love with you hero(es)? Why?
5) How long did it take to write this book and how long before you found a publisher?
6) What was the toughest part about writing this book? Did any characters misbehave and if so, how?
7) If this book became a movie, who would you cast to play the parts?
8) What do you like to do when you need a break from writing?
9) Where do you usually write? Do you write in silence or with music or other background sounds?
10) Tell us a little more about what makes you tick.
11) Is this book part of a series and if so, tell us about the series please.
Please follow Michele's tour and comment; the more you comment, the better your chance of winning. The tour dates can be found here: