Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sneak Peek Sunday visits Gaycation - #SPeekSunday


Sneak Peek Sunday Banner.jpg


This sneak peek is from my work in progress “Gaycation”. Molly is an erotic male/male romance writer who attended a gay convention to get more story ideas. To her astonishment, her boss also showed up to the convention and he won’t stop poking his nose into her business.

Excerpt:

Glowering at Reid, Paolo said, “If anything happens to her, I’ll come gunning for you. Goodnight, Molly. Sweet dreams.” He bent low and kissed her cheek, his stubble grazing her smooth flesh.

Digging around in her pocket after Paolo released her, Molly looked for her room key. It wasn’t in the pocket with her phone so she had to take out her bra from the other pocket to get to the key.

A strangled noise rose from Reid’s throat as her bra dangled from her fingers. “Why is your bra in your pocket? Please tell me you didn’t sleep with those clowns.”

Kind of liking the feeling that Reid might be jealous, she wanted to savor it a bit longer. But she was also annoyed as she was single and had a right to be with whomever she pleased and didn’t have to answer to anyone. She turned and wrinkled her nose at him. “Again, it’s none of your business what I do on my off duty hours. I can sleep with whomever I please and they’re not clowns. They’re very nice men.”

She inserted the key into the door and turned on the lights, illuminating the luxurious white and gold room. Reid pushed the door further open and let her go inside first then he shut it behind him. “So did you go to bed with them, get your own ménage? Is your curiosity satisfied now? I hoped you used proper protection.”

Reeling around, she faced off against him. “Didn’t I just tell you that it’s my business? Why do you want to know? Are you so meddlesome with all your employees?”

 

I hope you enjoyed Molly’s and Reid’s excerpt. Hopefully, their story will be available soon. It’s targeted for Totally Bound’s Totally Five Star Hotel line.

 

Be sure to check out my fellow Sneak Peek Sunday blog hop authors and enjoy their excerpts. Also be sure to enjoy Labor Day tomorrow if you celebrate it. I know I plan to.

Ashley


 

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.