Thursday, September 04, 2014

Smut By The Sea Volume 3 by Victoria Blisse


Please welcome Victoria Blisse, author, editor, and my Triberr chief to my little corner of the Internet. This is where England and South Florida meet, if briefly. Isn’t the Internet amazing?

 

Enjoy Victoria’s excerpt and learn about the Smut By The Sea events.

 

SmutSea3.2.jpg

By the Sea 3

Ah, Sun, Sea and Sand. The traditional 3 things you look for in a beach holiday. Well I’m going to add a fourth into the mix, Smut.

Hello, I’m Victoria and I peddle Smut for a living. I write it and edit it and help spread the love of it by arranging events in the UK to celebrate erotica and erotic romance authors and the readers who can’t get enough.  For all things smutty check: http://ilovesmut.uk

 

The Smut dream started with a book and an adjoining event. Smut by the Sea. Back in 2013 we hosted the first Smut by the Sea at Scarborough library, we met there again this June just past and will be back there again next May. I can’t wait. Check out some of the fun from past Smut events here: http://smutbythesea.co.uk/smut-by-the-sea-2014/

In the run up to each event we’ve compiled an anthology to go with it. Our latest, ready for next year’s event, is Smut by the Sea Vol 3 and here’s the blurb:

 

Light hearted, sexy fun by the sea is the theme of this erotic anthology, edited by Victoria Blisse and Lucy Felthouse.


From exotic locales such as Croatia and Australia to the coastal caves of England, Smut by the Sea: Volume 3 has it all. Whatever your interpretation of naughty seaside fun, there’s something nestling between the covers for you. Kinky role play, gorgeous artists, bobbing boats, sexy cougars, hunky hermits and more abound in this exciting collection of stories from erotica’s finest authors.

Smut by the Sea: Volume 3 contains tales from Victoria Blisse, Primula Bond, Lucy Felthouse, Slave Nano, Demelza Hart, Tilly Hunter, Jillian Boyd, Zak Jane Keir, Sybil Rush, Megan Morgan, Nelly Gee and AJ Roman.

 

Fancy a little snippet? Okay then, here’s an excerpt from my story in the collection and it’s Called “Oh Buoy!”

 

EXCERPT:

experience it, right?"

Gazing into his storm blue eyes, I realised I was a goner. I nodded. Mostly because I didn’t want to disappoint him but also I knew he was right, I needed to know what it felt like to be rocked in a boat if I was going to write about being, erm, 'rocked' in a boat, if you get my drift.

 I wished I hadn't picked a nautical theme for my latest novel as we continued past amusement arcades and beach front cafés to the harbour and Carl's boat. It wasn’t one of those flashy yacht things, but it was definitely more than just a fisherman's vessel. It had a sturdy-looking cabin, bright white against the dark red of the hull. It looked a little out of place with no nets and no sign selling sightseeing trips. It was clearly just for pleasure and not work.

I clambered gingerly aboard, awkwardly launching myself forward whilst not thinking about the sheer volume of water below me.

"Daisy's pretty new. My old boat, Bluebell, was a fisher. Did her job for many a year, but when I retired I didn't need her any more so I sold her. But I missed the waters so much, that when I had enough put aside I bought my Daisy here so I could go out to sea again, just for my own entertainment, you know."

"Oh, I see." I stood stiffly on deck, trying not to breathe or move in case everything tipped up and I ended up in the drink. I was listening to Carl, but didn’t really take any of it in as I was completely engulfed by my fear.

"Well, you can make yourself comfy out here if you want the salt air or you can come in't cabin with me—"

"I'll come with you," I said before he could complete his sentence.

"If I'm lucky, you will," he whispered. Or at least that’s what it sounded like to me over the pounding of my blood echoing through my head.”

 

So next time you’re enjoying a beach holiday don’t forget to pack your 4th S –a bit of Smut. http://victoriablisse.co.uk/books/smut-by-the-sea-vol-3

 

Victoria_Blisse-57.jpg

AUTHOR BIO:

Victoria Blisse is a mother, wife, Christian, Manchester United fan and award winning erotica author. She is also the editor of several Bigger Briefs collections, and the co-editor of the fabulous Smut Alfresco, Smut in the City and Smut by the Sea Anthologies.

Victoria is also one of the brains behind the fabulous Smut events, days dedicated to erotica, fun and prizes. Check out http://smutters.co.uk  for more details.

She is equally at home behind a laptop or a cooker and she loves to create stories, poems, cakes and biscuits that make people happy. She was born near Manchester, England and her northern English quirkiness shows through in all of her stories.

Passion, love and laughter fill her works, just as they fill her busy life.

You can find often find Victoria procrastinating on Facebook http://facebook.com/victoriablisse , Twitter http://twitter.com/victoriablisse  and Pinterest http://pinterest.com/victoriablisse

To find out more check out http://victoriablisse.co.uk

 

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.