Tuesday, November 20, 2007

NaNo - check in

I met with my NaNoWriMo group at Borders last night. Only Wevy, Sandy, and I showed up. But as Wevy says in his blog, it was easier to chat about writing and our stories with a smaller group. Last Monday, about 13 people showed up so there were several conversations going on at once. I wrote around 4,000 words last night. I'm up to 40,000 words total. Only 10,000 more to finish NaNoWriMo and ten days to do it. I should be working on my edit for my December 31st TEB release "The Perfect Gift". So that's my project for the next couple days, much as I'm itching to work on my NaNo project tentatively entitled "Another Lifetime". It's a Harlequin Next type story. Check out Wevy's blog at http://www.wevmax.wordpress.com/ He's a really nice guy and his story sounds great.

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.