Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Coming Out Of The Closet

I just finished my monthly blog over at Total-e-Bound, my newest publisher. Please hop on over and read it at:


http://www.totalebound.blogspot.com




The title of the article is: "Coming Out Of The Closet". You'll have to pop over there to see why.


As I was watching the USA Olympic softball team play FIU's team after work tonight, and then writing this other article, this won't be a long blog tonight. By the way, the olympic team won
14-0, but both teams were awesome. My younger daughter is a die-hard softball player.


And for those of you who haven't seen a firely but seemed fascinated by them in the other day's post, here are a couple pics. I tried to find a pic of them lighting up the dusk, but no luck. If I find one later, I'll post it. Or if anyone has one, please email it to me if you want me to post it.








4 comments:

Cath said...

What beautiful little creatures! Love the lit-up one. And they are far more energy efficient than anything man made!
Been over to your other site- really great article. Wonderful excerpts too.

Unknown said...

Never seen a fire fly so thanks for the look see...off to check out your other blog

Unknown said...

Thanks. I guess what I thought was horrendous at 17 wasn't all that bad - or so says the feedback I'm getting on the other site.

Jacquéline Roth said...

I love lightening bugs. That's what we call them where I'm from. I remember catching them in the summers. We were too young to understand that we killed them if we put them in jars.

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.