Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Help! How do I get rid of this annoying music. Also FUN WALK 2008


Somehow, there's music playing on my blog -- and I didn't put it on, at least not intentionally. I don't know how I did it and thus, I don't know how to get rid of it.

I feel like a real ditz admitting it, but I guess it's better to admit it and ask for help so I can get rid of it. The last thing I want to do is to annoy anyone.

So if you know how to get it off, or have any ideas what I need to look for, please let me know.

Is it the LastFM playing by itself? I like the LastFM as I listen to my favorite songs while I'm online and it's easier than popping in a CD or opening my media player. But if it's the culprit...

Now, onto the second area I'm requesting help. As my long-term readers and friends know, I work for a charity that helps the destitute poor in the Caribbean and Latin America. This Saturday April 5th, we're doing a "Fun Walk" to raise funds to feed hungry families. I'm going to walk 3 miles (at least - hopefully more) . If anyone would like to sponsor me - or rather it's to feed hungry people, who cares about me, it's for them - I'd appreciate it.

If you do, let me know and that way I can adjust your mailings from my charity to nil or few if you like.

If you can't or don't want to sponsor us, please pray for our mission. I've been with this ministry 14 years as of May 12th, so I can testify that we honestly help a lot of people. We've changed lives for the better, saved lives, and helped raise and feed a lot of orphans.

Here's more info so you can see for yourself.

www.foodforthepoor.org (for general info)
www.foodforthepoor.org/funwalk (for specific Fun Walk info)

My team is the "Gold Standard Walkers" and I'm going by "Elaine Hopper" for the walk.

This is my team's page:

Ashleys team page FUN WALK

Woo hoo! I see our team's in 4th place. But it's not about my team winning or losing. This is only about helping hungry people, especially the children.


5 comments:

captain corky said...

I'm not sure how to get rid of the music. All I know is that the next time I visit your blog I'll be ready to boogie! ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks Corky. I've had my web designer look at it and she didn't see anything. Now the Last FM people have opened a ticket and are looking into it. They don't think it's from their site. I hope we figure it out soon. Now it's getting to me.

Adrianne said...

Thank you for stopping by my post I hope you do more often. I enjoyed your blog.

Adrianne said...

Thank you for stopping by my post I hope you do more often. I enjoyed your blog.

Cath said...

It looks like yo got the music off - no music playing now! Success?

Good luck with the walk and thanks for stopping by mine.

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.