Monday, May 12, 2008

Florida's on fire! new release - Brit Party Anthology, review Wild Fantasies

South Florida is on fire. Yikes!

I don't mean the other side of Florida, although that's possible. I mean MY part of Florida.

The piece of the Sawgrass Expressway that lies between my day job and my house, was on fire. It was closed off. Helicopters hovered overhead. My hubby called to warn me to take a different way home. Our switchboard operator at the day job who fancies herself to be a traffic reporter announced to avoid that route.

The air was a bit hazy but not as bad as I would have expected since my day job and my house are not that far at all from that stretch of burning road.

A commercial for tonight's 11 pm news showed houses gutted by fire. I imagine that's further away, but I'm not sure. I'll have to watch at 11.

We've had fires almost every summer in the Everglades which is only a few miles to the west. But this is even closer.

Scary...

On a happier note...

The Brits are having a party. But who's invited?


Celebrate the release of Total-E-Bound's new anthology Brit Party with our "The Brits are having a party. But who's invited?" contest.



Total-E-Bound is celebrating the release of Brit Party, a sizzling anthology of stories celebrating polyamorous encounters. Some tales feature three lovers, some four, some, perhaps, more. The possibilities are mind-boggling! You can win a free copy of Brit Party! Tell us who's coming to each author's party. On June 15th, we'll randomly choose two winners from all correct entries. The first prize winner will receive the print version of the book, while the runner up will get the eBook version. Good luck!

To enter this contest - CLICK HERE!

As you can see my newest book, Brit Party Anthology (my story is called "Best Mates") released today at www.total-e-bound.com

Here's a blurb for my story.

'Best Mates' by Ashley Ladd

Lovers Alec Russert and Kevin Cosby feel horrible for their best mate, Jennica Chapman, when her current beau dumps her. And yet, they're glad he's out of her life.

Unfortunately, thirty-six year old Jennica thought this was her last chance to have a baby, and she's much more upset about this than losing the boyfriend. As Alec is feeling his biological clock also, he suggests to Kevin that they help her out of her predicament.

But, they're the ones in for a shock when Jennica tells them they may be too tame for her sexual likes. It turns out that Jennica is a submissive and she loves to be bound and spanked by her master. The shock wears off quickly when Alec and Kevin decide that Jennica will like two Dom masters much better than one.

Soon they realize their best mate really is their best mate, and that she's always owned their hearts.

In addition, I received a review on my book, WILD FANTASIES, today that put a smile on my face.

Ashley Ladd has created a fun, erotic tale. She leaves nothing up to the imagination, and delivers tantalizing sex scenes. Her characters are a source of immense desire which sets the backdrop for extremely intense sexual encounters. I found this story breathtaking and hard to put down. WILD FANTASIES takes us on a pleasure ride that is impossible to resist. No one can go wrong with this quick, sexy story.

Reviewed by Maureen Boylan on 5/12/2008.

NovelTalk Review


Oh! And I'm still waiting for the hubby to send the wedding and Daytona pics to me. Soon as I have them, I'll post them, including the drive-in church (no kidding).

4 comments:

Phoenix said...

Yay for the book!! I tried to get into the chat last night but had some serious technical difficulties and issues with my patience.

What did the news say? Was it too close? Are you still safe?

Bronwyn Green said...

Congrats on the new release!!!! Brit Party is AWESOME!!!

Hope you, the fam and kitties all stay safe!

Vi said...

Yay for book, Boo for fires. Lets hope they keep away from you.

Unknown said...

As far as I know the fire near me is out. I don't know about further north in Florida in Brevard County. But myself and the family are safe.

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.