Saturday, June 07, 2008

Cincinnati pictures and Booksigning Today




View driving into downtown Cincinnati from the North going South,



The left side view from my Dad's front yard




This is a farm just down the road from my Dad's house in Greater Cincinnati.






This is my Dad's backyard.






This is me in Dad's house.


I'll post more Cincinnati pictures in a day or three. :)

Today again, I'll be at Lori Foster and Dianne Castell's Readers' 'N Writers' Get Together in Cincinnati. I'm blogging ahead of time as I fully expect to be too busy to get online today.

If you're in the Cincinnati area please pop in and meet me at the booksigning between 3 and 5 pm at the Cincinnati Marriott North which is located right off I-75 exzit 19 in the West Chester section of Greater Cincinnati. Or you can find it on Mulhauser Road.

Keep your fingers crossed for me during my agent and editor appointments. God, don't let me blow them. Let them like my stories and me.

Dad's asleep so let me sign off as he's sensitive to any noise in the house and he wants to get up and leave early tomorrow.

I don't know if I'll get to blog Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday as I'll be at my aunt and uncle's house. I'll try to blog ahead again, but if not, I'll try to be back on Tuesday.

9 comments:

Nicole McCaffrey said...

Argh this is what I get for living in the land of editing hell the last few weeks! I didn't know you were going to be at that conference, Ashely, or I'd have sent some of my TWRP friends with cash in hand to bring me back an autographed book!

The pictures are lovely. Love the shot of Macy's in the downtown skyline. For some reason the sight of it always makes me feel at home (even if I can't afford to shop there *G*)

Best of luck to you pitching today and have a great time at the book signing!

Hmmm...off to make some calls and see who I know that's there this weekend...

Nicole McCaffrey said...

All right, I put the word out on the TWRP grapevine...I'll let you know if I managed to get a copy or not, LOL.

Molly Daniels said...

Hahaha...don't look so thrilled Ashley!

Have a fantastic time and I know you'll do great with the editors and agents!

Unknown said...

Wow! Your Dad has a great back yard. I would love to wander around and see more of it and Cincinnati

Sandra Cox said...

Sending good wishes and luck your way at your appointments. But I'm sure you won't need them, you're going to do fine:)

Phoenix said...

Good luck!!! and who is the little girl reflected in the back yard pick?

Unknown said...

Nicole - I met your sister Rhonda at the event and she's great. It was so nice to meet her and she did have me sign a copy of my book PRICE OF FAME for you. I hope you like it. I'm so glad to have met her and I hope to meet you in person in future.

Unknown said...

Molly, I'm so sorry I didn't get to meet you. Did you get to come to the event?

Unknown said...

The appointments went well and now I have a lot of things I need to do - partials and synopsis to send in, new writing, etc. I need to get better on My Space obviously.

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.