Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Thirteen Things I want to do while I'm visiting Cincinnati on vacation


Thirteen Things I want to do while I'm visiting Cincinnati on vacation


1.... Spend time with my dad.

2.... Spend time with my aunts, uncle, and cousins.

3.... Attend Lori Foster's Readers' N Authors' Get Together this weekend.

4.... Attend my 30th high school reunion - Go Norwood Class of 1978!

5.... Spend a day at King's Island (where I used to work and where I met DH.)

6.... Drive down the country roads with my music full blast, singing to it, while I visit old haunts.

7.... Check out the square dance in Elizabethtown (I'll have to map quest it as I don't recall how to get there.)

8.... Walk around downtown Cincinnati and shop.

9.... Attend a Cincinnati Red's game.

10... Boat on the Ohio River. (or at least watch them - Dad doesn't own a boat anymore.)

11... Write a book featuring the cute boy, I mean "man", next door.

12... Take lots of pictures of the Cincinnati/Hamilton/Northern Kentucky area to post on my blog.

13... Catch up with old friends. (I need at least 3 weeks vacation and that's not still nearly enough).





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!












I also want to shout out loud!

Today was Christmas in June. I opened my email to not just one, but TWO new covers. Thank you, Claire and Lynne! They're fab.

Here they are. What do you think?

3 comments:

Molly Daniels said...

Merry HOT Christmas in June:) Have a great time at your reunion and will you go on Shake, Rattle, and Roll for me at KI, if it's still there? Nearly all my favorite rides are GONE!

Paige Tyler said...

Hey, we're going to the Get Together, too! Can't wait to meet you!

Love the cover for Heatwave, btw!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Can't wait to meet you Paige. Tomorrow is the conference already. Wow.

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.