Sunday, July 20, 2008

Camera Critters Sunday

Here's a new meme I'm going to try - Camera Critters on Sunday. Here are some pics of our sweetiesc ourtesy of DD2. We have 5 cats and 2 dogs. Here are a few of them. Stacey is to the right. She's caught in the act of tearing up a box. Naughty girl. To the left is our Husky, Meiko. Don't you love how he sits? He sits this way all the time. Above is Dion, the alpha cat. He's pure black so I guess I have perpetual bad luck. But he's the sweetest, most mellow cat in the world. I know you can't see his paws, but he's a Hemingway (polydactyl - six toes)

To the right is Andy, our alpha dog. He's a Pembroke Corghie and to me, he looks like a Sheltie. It's not very clear except of his big mouth.

7 comments:

barbara huffert said...

What a bunch of sweeties! Stacey looks so much like my Harry and it appears she's just as bad. I'm jealous - I've always wanted a Hemingway kitty.

Sandra Cox said...

What handsome babies! Meiko's gorgeous.

Cath said...

Welcome to camera Critters Ashley! It's great fun and it's fascinating seeing what critters are posted each week. Glad you got yours up. It's a while since I been over.

Beautiful pets you have. You know I have a black cat here, but I was always told it was lucky to have a black cat cross your path. Never bad luck with my black cat anyway - or your by the sound of it!
Hope you have lots more fun each week. Remember to sign into Mr. Linky each week at Camera Critters Meme.
Look forward to seeing more!

Kati said...

Awwww, what sweet pets you've got!!! Thanks for sharing their pictures with us!

Misty DawnS said...

Oh you are going to fit in here with the rest of us critter-crazy-addicts just fine with all those adorable critters!

All your critters are adorable, but I must admit that Meiko captured my heart... what a beauty!

Thank you SO much for joining CC - it really means a lot to me, and I look forward to seeing more of your critter pics each week!

captain corky said...

Meiko is a cool looking dog! I have two cats and we're thinking about getting a dog.

i beati said...

look like great pets awaiting your stories..sk

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.