Wednesday, September 03, 2008

If you love cats you HAVE to see this.

If you've visited me many times, you'll know without a doubt how much I love cats. All cats. The video above is absolutely hilarious although in a few places I felt sorry for the poor dears. I've seen my cats do a number of the things caught on the tape above such as jump at another cat or bug or gecko that was on the other side of the window and thus the poor cat hits the glass and bounces off. I had a cat jump at a gecko on the other side of the glass, spread eagle, and then slide down the glass. In some of these cases, such as the bow covering the cat's face, I have to wonder about the videographer and why he kept filming. Cats, like kids, do the funniest things. They've brightened up my life so very much and I can't imagine living without them. You'll also want to see what Amarinda Jones, Anika Hamilton, Anny Cook, Barbara Huffert, Brynn Paulin, Bronwyn Green, Dakota Rebel, Kelly Kirch, Molly Daniels, Sandra Cox, and Cindy Spencer Pape are up to, so make sure to visit them also. :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man that was hilarious. Thanks for posting the Vid. My co-workers were just staring at me because I couldn't help but laugh out loud. The kid pulling the white cat in the tub with him, AWESOME.

XoxoXo
Dakota

Molly Daniels said...

ROFLMAO:) Showed it to hubby and even HE loved it! Having raised 4 kittens from birth-14 years, we've seen a lot of everything on that video!

Trixie said...

My 8 yo son laughed his head off just watching all that. Thanks!

Phoenix said...

LOLOL!!! They keep things interesting, don't they?

barbara huffert said...

Too cute! I never have the camera when mine do anything like that.

Sandra Cox said...

Too funny!

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.