Thursday, June 18, 2009

Japanese bananas

My daughter told me I HAD to watch this video. Both my daughters love everything Japanese. I won't be surprised if they move to Japan someday.

They watch anime and read manga all the time. They're teaching themselves how to speak Japanese. They talk about Japan all the time.

Therefore, I'm not surprised that they're also watching Japanese commercials and listening to Japanese music.

Here's a funny commercial they found. I wish I understood the words, but even without translation, the video's hilarious. Enjoy!

I call this video "Japanese bananas". I don't recall the official name.

You'll also want to see what Amarinda Jones, Anika Hamilton, Anny Cook, Barbara Huffert, Brynn Paulin, Bronwyn Green, Dakota Rebel, Kelly Kirch, Molly Daniels, Sandra Cox, Regina Carlysle, and Cindy Spencer Pape are up to, so make sure to visit them also. :)

2 comments:

Molly Daniels said...

If I can get another copy of Mrs. Sato's book, want me to send it to you?

That video is soooooo funny!

Unknown said...

G'day Ashley, just checking in to howdy...and the banana thing? Uh huh...sure...to each their own

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.