Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fill In

Here's my second Friday Fill In.

If you haven't seen this before, it's a fun little meme in which I fill in the blank to the questions below.

Since the program I used today doesn't underline I boldfaced my answers.

1. He was a Vulcan, or maybe a Romulan - I can't tell which.

2. Waiting in long, slow lines through school zones on my way to work every morning is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend wears a little polka dot bikini.

4. I don't give a dam-! to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be right on the money.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was Orlando Bloom (in my dreams).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going shopping with my daughter to buy her a birthday gift, tomorrow my plans include writing my fingers to the bone and Sunday, I want to celebrate my older daughter's birthday (but still lose weight while eating birthday cake)!

How would you answer these questions?

Check back tomorrow for my Saturday Snippet. Tomorrow's theme is "Humor".

Ashley

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.