Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Fill-ins edition #142

1. My car is paid off and I love having no car payments.

2. "Recipe for Disaster", my romance at www.total-e-bound.com is coming up next. It's scheduled to be released Monday October 5th.

3. Lately, things seem like somebody is sticking pins in voodoo dolls of everybody I know. Everybody is having some kind of major problem.

4. When I was a kid, my treehouse in the woods behind my house or the cubby hole under the basement stairs was my favorite hiding place. Now the movie theater is one of my favorite 'hiding' places.

5. What happened to disco, CBs, and all the fun things we did in the 70's?

6. Selling short stories and books is not impossible! Keep writing, keep submitting, keep trying! You'll get published if you really want it and work hard.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to swimming at the gym, work on my novel, and blog a lot, tomorrow my plans include swimming and working out at the gym and finishing my newest short story and submitting it to the Long & Short Review site, and Sunday, I want to swim and work out at the gym and work on my novel!

Have a great weekend everybody!

Be sure to check out my post today "The Power of 3 (4, or More)" at

http://romeroticawriters.blogspot.com/ It's about writers working together to multiply their power.

Ashley

You'll also want to see what Amarinda Jones, Anika Hamilton, Anny Cook,
Barbara Huffert, Brynn Paulin, Bronwyn Green, Dakota Rebel, Kelly Kirch,
Molly Daniels, Sandra Cox, Regina Carlysle, and Cindy Spencer Pape
are up to, so make sure to visit them also. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmm, I love to swim. Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Not only do I relax and get a work out when I swim, I can think so much better. I'd wanted to go tonight but I'm not up to it. Hopefully tomorrow.

Shelley Munro said...

The movies sound like a great place to hide to me. :)

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.