Friday, October 16, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday - another meme

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


A little feast without the calories!!!

This week's questions:


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast
Would you or have you ever gone sky diving?
 
NO WAY Jose! I don't even like to fly and avoid it unless absolutely necessary. Why should I jump out of a perfectly good airplane???
 
However, some of my heroes and heroines are daredevils so some of them might decide to do so. Stay tuned...
 


Lunch
What do you think about President Obama receiving the Noble Peace Prize?

I don't think he's done anything yet to qualify. What he says he wants to accomplish is good, but I want to see it accomplished first.
 
I am tired, however, of the people who bash him. Give the man a chance.

Dinner

What is the last movie you saw? Did you enjoy it?
 
Transformers 2. 
 
Nope. I did NOT enjoy it. Although I love action and adventure movies, I don't enjoy them if they're all or almost all car crashes, fighting, or shooting. It was almost all battles.
 
The men in my family loved it, however.


Midnight Snack
How much of a worrier are you?

Sometimes I'm a huge worrywort like my German grandma was. Other times, I try so hard not to worry, I ignore things I shouldn't. But I would go crazy if I dwelled on them and so sometimes let my hubby do some of the worrying.





Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)

Help the destitute poor who need a helping hand. Go to http://www.foodforthepoor.com 

If you go tonight (Friday October 16th) be sure to check into the all-nighter and all the great entertainment. There are some awesome vocal groups online tonight.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Yes, I know this is my second meme today, but it's cute and Friday will be my play day online. Join in if you like. :)

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.