Sunday, March 28, 2010

About Ashley

Contact me: Chinara@aol.com

If you would like to interview me, review one of my books, or you'd like to be interviewed by me or submit a guest blog related to romance writing/promotion/and or reading, please email me.


Bio:
I write erotic romance: MF, MM, MFM, and MMF. Usually contemporary, often romantic comedy, military, and sometimes paranormal (vampires, time travel, ghosts, witches, demons, shifters, futuristic).

I live in South Florida with her husband, five children, and beloved pets. I love the water, animals (especially cats), and playing on the computer.


I've been told I have a wicked sense of humour and often incorporates humour and adventure into my books. I also adore very spicy romance, which she weaves into her stories.

Where you can find me:

Twitter

Total-E-Bound books

Ellora's Cave Books

Lori Foster's Readers and Writers Event - Cincinnati, Ohio June 2010

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.