Thursday, March 04, 2010

Friday Fill-ins

I was looking forward to this weekend until I got bad news today. My aunt (my mom's older sister) isn't doing well. My cousin doesn't expect her to live much longer. Thus I dread the coming days.

She suffers from Alzheimers and so this hasn't been easy on many of my family members.

Now for some lighthearted stuff. Friday Fill-ins.

1. Why are you making fish again? We've had it three times already this week.

2. I want you to take a look at my book releasing Monday March 8th, "Welcome To Paradise".

3. I want to understand and come to grips with my child's decision, then it will be on my terms.

4. I want to submit my upcoming books to Smart Bitches and Mrs. Giggles and see what happens.

5. I could use a month's vacation at home (Cincinnati) with my family.

6. "V" and then "Flash Forward". I look forward to them returning to TV later this month.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting a salad from Tijuana Flats and take a swim at the gym, tomorrow my plans include taking my cat to the vet for a check up after his surgery and then maybe see a movie, and Sunday, I want to write all day!

Recent posts you might like to read:

Rejection: Where Do You Go Next?

Procrastination


Cliche or Coincidence?

What Prompts Me To "Follow" A Blog

Make Sure Pretentious Words Don't Turn Off Your Readers

Dedicating Books

You'll also want to see what Amarinda Jones, Anika Hamilton, Anny Cook, Barbara Huffert, Brynn Paulin, Bronwyn Green, Dakota Rebel, Kelly Kirch, Molly Daniels, Sandra Cox, Regina Carlysle, and Cindy Spencer Pape are up to, so make sure to visit them also. :)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

My husband would love fish three times a week! Have a great weekend.

Megan, Life Revamped said...

as long as it's on different menu, fish 3x a week is fine ::wink::

i'm sorry to hear about your aunt...

now a follower,

xoxo, fickle
my FFI

Marice said...

my kiddo loves fish :) wow good luck on the book launch! ;)

have a happy weekend!
u may view mine too here

Wrighty said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt. That's a devastating disease.

I'm glad you can still enjoy some lighthearted moments. Best wishes with your new book!

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear about your aunt, Ashley.

Only the DH would enjoy fish 3x in one week. :)

Brynn Paulin said...

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt :-(

Fish three times!!! My family would lock me out of the house, lol!

Lulu said...

I can eat fish everyday!
Please check My Friday Fill-ins

I followed your blog hope you can do the same!

Dawn said...

I was sorry to read about your aunt. Times like that are very tough. (((Hugs))) I think a month long vacation sounds nice no matter where it is.

Lisa said...

Sorry to hear you're going through hard times. Hugs

Here's Mine.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the hugs and well wishes everybody. So far, no updates on my aunt.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. Have a great weekend tho. Mariposa's Friday Fill-ins

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.