Friday, April 02, 2010

Friday Fill-ins: April 2, 2010



Happy Easter to all who celebrate it! And...here we go!

1. All you need is love.
2. Not much fills me with laughter the past couple weeks.
3. Each generation, as it grows up, says goodbye to another.
4. Losing a loved one is something I have a hard time dealing with.
5. A trip to Cincinnati to be home with my family and to relax is what I need.
6. Back to work and you get back.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing my edit on "Whirlwind Relationship", tomorrow my plans include shopping for easter dinner and Sunday, I want to celebrate Easter with my loved ones in Florida before I go to Cincinnati!

Unfortunately I'm a bit gloomy today - my aunt died March 18th. I'm making arrangements now to attend her memorial service at home in Cincinnati.

Coincidentally, I had this coming week scheduled for vacation. I really need the break. But I'm also nervous to be away from work. Once when I left on vacation, I returned to be demoted. I think I'm doing well, but I thought I'd been doing well then, too.

Life is full of surprises, good and bad. Things change. The older generation leaves and makes way for the new. Businesses close and new ones take their place. Earthquakes and hurricanes level entire cities but new ones arise.

Recent posts you might like to read:

What Do You Want in a Romance Hero & What Do You Want in a Real Life Husband?

Rejection: Where Do You Go Next?

Procrastination

Cliche or Coincidence?

What Prompts Me To "Follow" A Blog

Make Sure Pretentious Words Don't Turn Off Your Readers

Dedicating Books

You'll also want to see what Amarinda Jones, Anika Hamilton, Anny Cook, Barbara Huffert, Brynn Paulin, Bronwyn Green, Dakota Rebel, Kelly Kirch, Molly Daniels, Sandra Cox, Regina Carlysle, and Cindy Spencer Pape are up to, so make sure to visit them also. :)

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.