Thursday, July 01, 2010

Christmas in July - celebration and contests

Merry Christmas!

It’s July and the heat index must be over 100. My daughter is sun burnt from our visit to the pool a couple days ago. My AC bill’s going to be sky high next month.

But the Christmas movies are coming out of storage and I’ll begin writing Christmas stories and doing Christmas shopping and celebrating Christmas in July.

The Romance Readers and Writers are having a big Christmas in July celebration and contest. In conjunction, I will be giving away a copy of my new book “Carnal Lust”, an erotic historical vampire romance published by Total-E-Bound at www.total-e-bound.com

To win a copy, please leave a comment on my blog that you would like to be entered to win "Carnal Lust". To get additional entries, let me know you're a follower, retweet my contest on Twitter, or leave a reader review of one of my books on Amazon (and tell me of course so I can find it). I'll award an additional entry for each thing (as long as you let me know).

I'll award two pdf copies of the book July 31, 2010.

9 comments:

Judy said...

Please enter me to win Carnal Lust.
This looks like a very good hot book.

I am already a follower.

Beverly said...

Thanks for the contest - Please enter me to win Carnal Lust. I am a follower - before the contest even! bevsharp@desch.org

Linda Henderson said...

I would love to win a copy of Carnal Lust, please enter me.

I am already a follower.

seriousreader at live dot com

Stacey Smith said...

I would love to be in your contest for Carnal Lust.
I'm a Follower

sasluvbooks(at)yahoo.com

Molly Daniels said...

Ditto:) I'm also following you on Twitter, so I'll try to retweet it. I'm still trying to figure it out.

Jennifer L. said...

Please enter me in the contest for Carnal Lust! Thanks!

ladybirdrobi said...

Hi Ashley,
Please consider me an entrant to win "Carnal Lust" as part of the Christmas in July party event. I will be clicking on the follow button before leaving this site.

Robin
Robbibird3@aol.com
ladybirdrobi@yahoo.com

Jennifer Mathis said...

oh great contest please enter me

The Scarf Princess said...

I sssoooo want to win "Carnal Lust"!!! It sounds super good and sexy.

+1 I'm a follower

joderjo402 AT gmail DOT com

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.