Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pushing My Buttons

My DH, which alternately stands for "dear hubby", "damned hubby", and his actual initials, is driving me bat shit CRAZY!!!


He really knows how to push my buttons and I think he's doing it on purpose.


Oh, I hear you saying that my dear, wonderful hubby would never try to upset me, but I don't believe you. We'll be married 35 years this coming January. I know the guy only too well.


However, every time something goes wrong, usually something to do with money, he says we're going to lose our house and that it's all MY fault.


Of course it totally freaks me out. I can't stand it. He did it again this afternoon on the phone with me while I was at work of all places. As soon as I got home, I had to pop a Xanax.


Honestly, I don't take much Xanax. I only ever take it when my husband starts predicting doom and gloom and blaming it on me.


So right now, guess what DH stands for.


You got it!


Ashley

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.