Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Authorgraph

I just found out about this nifty electronic signature program called "Authorgraph" for the Kindle.

Now if you have one of my books on Kindle and want my electronic autograph, even a personalized note, you go to http://www.authorgraph.com and send a request to me for one. You have to putp in my book's Amazon ASIN number which can be found on my book's Amazon page.

Super duper cool, right?

I found out about this by surfing other authors sights. I found lots a neato things this way.

When you reach Authorgraph.com just type the author name or book title in the search box. It's that easy.

Alert! For some reason Authorgraph has my name as ashleyladd all one word. I'll work on getting that fixed.

I look forward to autographing your books :)

Ashley

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.