Friday, May 02, 2014

Paying It Forward

A lot of people have helped me over the years, too many to mention, but please know I am grateful to each and every one of you. I hope I thanked you properly and I'm sorry if I didn't.


I like to help people too. I targeted my daytime employer to work for as they help feed starving people and get them back on their feet so they can care for themselves.


Something new I'm going to do - actually, it's something old I'm going to start doing again - is to feature other authors releasing new books. I'll do this in conjunction with http://tonyaloveslife.wordpress.com/author/myfamilysheartbookreview/ and probably another sight. I won't mention their name until it's official.


Sometimes I'll just feature the book cover with a blurb and excerpt. Sometimes there will be an interview, review, and even a guest blogger post.


I'm not going to do many book reviews even though I love to read. As an author myself with a full time job in addition to my books, the majority of my off-duty time is spent writing. In fact, today I have to work on an edit for my September release with Totally Bound.


I would really love to exchange blog posts/interviews/book release news with other authors. I understand that my books are erotic MF, MFM, MM, MMF, and MMM so I know my news is only appropriate on similar blogs. If you'd like to exchange with me, please email me at chinara@aol.com
and put "AUTHOR EXCHANGE REQUEST" in the subject line so I'll be sure to see your email.


My soon to be released books are:


Cooking Up A Storm - MMM July 11, 2014
Business or Pleasure - MM August 22, 2014
Her Men - MFM September 26, 2014


An MF is in contract but no release date has been set yet.


Even if you can't exchange with me and would like to feature your new release on my blog, I'd still like to pay things forward. Email me and we'll find an open date on, or close to your release date.


TGIF!


Ashley

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.