Sunday, August 24, 2014

Author Interviews & Guest Blogger Requests

I welcome guest bloggers, author spotlights, and I also interview authors on my blog.


If you would like to submit a guest blog or request a spotlight and/or interview please email me at:




chinara@aol.com


Please put "Guest Blogger Request" in your email to me.




When you send your information, please remember to send it no later than two days before your blog post is scheduled so I have time to upload it.




Please Note: I will be away the week of October 18 - 24, 2014 so I will need all guest blogs, interviews, and spotlights for that week no later than October 15th. October 13th would be preferable so I have time to prepare for my vacation. Unfortunately, my husband, big dogs, and attack cats will remain at home while I visit my family and friends in Ohio.

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.