Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A Rose By Any Other Name

A Rose By Any Other Name Well, not really a "rose"... Other names for a man's thingie, or his member. As an erotic romance writer, we are supposed to be explicit, but sometimes a few other names pop into our writing, or we discuss it on our loops (just like my friend Bryan suspects - don't tell him, he never gets on the net). Beyond "thingie" and "member" are the obvious dirty ones "cock", "dick", "penis", "rod", "staff". But did you know "tilly" also means cock? My best friend's grandma when I was growing up, was named "Tilly". I didn't know it meant a man's "peter" in Jamaica till someone told me at the day job. They of course, had no idea anyone would dare name a woman "Tilly". Then, there's "Willy". I know there has to be more but they elude me at the moment and I'm too tired to go surfing. So if you know of any other names for "it", feel free to chime in. :)

1 comment:

Brynn Paulin said...

LOL! You should see my blog article on this subject. There's some food for thought!

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.