Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm going to Cincinnati this summer!

Woohoo! I'm going to Cincinnati this summer. I can't wait! As you may know, Cincy is my home town. My family still lives there. But I've not lived there in 30 years. Man I miss it! I'm so homesick. Unfortunately I only get 3 weeks off the day job a year, so it's hard to fit in visits home with going to romance writers and readers conferences. Thanks to Lori Foster and her friends (btw, Lori went to my same high school and was just one year ahead of me - I remember seeing her but we didn't know each other then), I get to go home, hang out with my dad, see my other family and friends in Cincy, AND go to Lori's Readers and Writers conference this June. I'm dancing on air. I can't wait. I signed up Sunday soon as I learned about it and handed my vacation request to my boss first thing Monday morning. I have appointments already set up, I'll be in the author book signing, and I'm ready to party. Cincinnati's on the list of the top 10 things I absolutely love, right up there with American Idol and my kids and pets. No matter where I live, no matter how far I'm away, Cincinnati's always home. If it was up to me, I'd be there right now, forever.

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.