My friend and fellow author, Brynn Paulin, awarded me this:
Thanks Brynn! Back atcha. To view her awesome blog, click here:http://brynnpaulin.blogspot.com/
I will pay this forward and award this to:
Crazy Cath at: http://crazycath.blogspot.com/
DJ Kirby at: http://djkirkby.blogspot.com/
Amarinda Jones at: http://amarindajones.blogspot.com/
Billie Williams at: http://printedwords.blogspot.com/
Thursday Thirteeners at: http://thursdaythirteen.com/
Kelly Kirch at: http://kkirch.blogspot.com/
Kim Cox at: http://kimcox.blogspot.com/
Captain Corky at: http://www.blogger.com/profile/10782650450297504567
CJ Parker at: http://fuguemacabre.blogspot.com/
MJ Daniels at: http://mjdaniels.blogspot.com/
Bronwyn Green at: http://bronwyngreenblog.blogspot.com/
There are several others but Brynn just gave them the award so I won't duplicate. :)
The idea here is to note things you've done that you think are pretty unique. You'll be surprised at how many people end up saying "Hey, I've done that, too!" List them in your own blog and let the fun begin (you can also add your list in comments, or put a link back to any entry you write).
To get you started, here are ten things I've done that you probably haven't:
1. Broke my nose when I was 6 and wore a cast on my face all summer. I was learning to ride my bicycle and careened face first into a three-pronged tree
2. Joined the Air Force when I was 19
3. Marched and twirled flags in the New Orleans Mardis Gras parade
4. Shot Jr. Olympic archery
5. Shot trap, skeet, rifles, and pistols
6. Visited the worst slums in the Third World (Jamaica and Haiti). I was on a pilgrimage for my day job both times.
7. Write erotic romances, also known as romanticas
8. I type about 100 wpm
9. I only ever had one hangover in my entire life. It was the same day that Hurricane Bob was hitting the Biloxi Gulf Coast where I was stationed in the Air Force (only a cat 1 so we still had to work on base), AND Skylab was falling. I took those as signs that I should never ever have another hangover and I haven't
10. Got a signed picture from Richard Gere that I never requested (although I cherish it and adore him and keep it posted over my desk at work). It was so weird. It was mailed to me at my day job with my name on it. I never ever asked for it so I don't know why it was sent.
What are your ten things? Write them up on your own blog or in the comment thread!