Sunday, May 25, 2008

Critical Mass and what is on Page 47???



This is also me, today. I had intended to write all day, but my head is splitting. Any minute, I will hit critical mass.

So instead of writing, I'm watching National Treasure 2 which hubby just brought home.

Sooooooooooo, what's your guess what is on page 47 of the President's Secret Book?

The Mines of King Solomon? Atlantis? Fountain of Youth? Hangar 51? 9-11?

Those are all guess I found.

Is there really a president's secret book or is that only something dreamed up for the movie National Treasure?

Did I ever mention that I was sent on a business trip to Roswell, New Mexico about twenty years ago when I worked for Wackenhut? DH won't let me forget that I forgot to try and find any traces of Hangar 51 or the alien craft or crop circles. Guess I was a little blonde myself on that trip. But truly, what was I supposed to do? Wander around on private property and find myself at the dangerous end of some farmer's or soldier's rifle? Roswell was a cute little town with scenery far different than Ohio or South Florida. I wouldn't mind going back for another visit.

9 comments:

Utter Basketcase said...

Have you put something new on your page? Suddenly Keithy goes spastic when ever I try and open your blog since about 3 days ago...

Eeeeeeeeek!!! xx

Shelley Munro said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. I haven't seen the second National Treasure movie yet. I enjoyed the first one. I like Nicholas Cage

Unknown said...

I'd like to got to Roswell and pick up somne tacky souvenirs

Nicole McCaffrey said...

That was a great movie! I'm guessing we'll find out about page 47 in National Treasure 3? LOL.

Phoenix said...

I loved the National Treasure movies. And that kitty picture is awesome.

Sandra Cox said...

Ouch! Sorry about the headache, Ash. Hope you've got your popcorn and soda by your side as you watch Natl Treasurer II. Its fun:)

Unknown said...

Giggles, I put a new ad thingie on. If it keeps messing Keithie up, I'll have to find out why or remove it. I wonder why it would do that.

Unknown said...

I think the consensus is we'll find out in National Treasure 3. However, will it be totally made up? Or is there a president's book - would it be allowed to be aired on a movie? I rather doubt it.

Unknown said...

Amarinda, all the souvenirs in Roswell, were cowboy and Indian stuff. I didn't see any alien/Hangar 51 type tacky souvenir stuff. I liked the Southwest/Indian stuff.

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.