Monday, May 19, 2008

Review: Confessions of a Nympho

Thank you, Jambrea at Joyfully Reviewed for this awesome review of Confessions.

Confessions of a Nympho is hot and sexy. They say write what you know and Ashley Ladd does just that. I truly enjoyed this story and found it funny. I have to say that I love the geek hero, Ace, and it helps that he is ex-military. I just find that very hot. It is sad that Tatiana doesn’t see what is right in front of her, but Ace is just the guy to open her eyes. Ms. Ladd does a great job with her character and I can’t wait to read what else she has to offer.


(Oy! I posted this first to the wrong blog - to my publishers. This is the second time I've done this. Does anyone else ever do things like this???)

Also, thank you, Whitney! at Simply Romance Reviews for another great review of Confessions of a Nympho

Ms. Ladd’s writing was crisp with vivid characterizations and descriptions and as a result you were immediately immersed in Tatiana’s erotic fantasy world. The sex scenes, both real and imagined, were vivid and compelling. Ace and Tatiana’s encounters were in a word - explosive. Confessions of a Nympho was a dynamite story of opposites attracting and you should check it out today.

~Reviewed by Whitney


More good news!

Our anthology Brit Part
y is still #2 on the Total-e-Bound bestseller list and my friend's book, Tempting Tamera, is at #3.

Even more good news! I'm full of it today :)

My Lust Bites featuring Confessions of a Nympho will b
e released in print July 7, 2008. Yes, the one the awesome review above is for.




Also:
Visit Barbara Vey's blog today. If you have a chance to pop over and comment about our radio interview for Armed Forces Day this past Saturday, please do. Barbara loves lots of comments. It's at: Publishers Weekly - Beyond Her Book blog

www.publishersweekly.com/beyondherbook

Listen to the radio show of our interview on Armed Forces Day here:
Internet Voices Radio (you can listen to the radio show here)

Be sure to pop over to: http://dedicatedtoourdefenders.org/
to find out more about the mission to support our troops and hopefully, you'll be able to help out.

One last thing - not related to books and reviews and interviews, but to yesterday's post: I have another "man" that needs to be shipped back to Mars.

Bobbie.

Yes, Bobbie the cat.

Usually Bobbie's a real sweetheart, the sweetest. Not today. Because of him, I have two HUGE angry, bloody scratches on m
y foot.

Why? Because he found Mocha, the paranoid cat in my room with me, and he didn't like it. He started a fight and chased her - right over my foot. That horrible fight you heard in your part of the world a couple minutes ago (around 10:45 EST) was Bobbie and Mocha.

Amarinda, Molly, and Rat Girl/Giggles, I'm ready to find that space ship. The sooner the better. Are you ready to go with?






Look! Nasa anticipated our need. Here's the Antimatter Spaceship for the Mars Missions.

All aboard! Bobbie and DH first.

6 comments:

Molly Daniels said...

Awesome review! Congrats:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Molly!

Phoenix said...

I'm so glad you had a bunch of good news today to counter act the crap yesterday. Take that, you man you.

Unknown said...

Name the time and I'll be there...

Excellent review

Vi said...

Oh I do stupid things all the time! Part of the age process I thinkg! lol

Congrats on the reviews!

Unknown said...

Vi, I misplaced your new blog address. Could I get it again?

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.