Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thirteen Things I've Learned at the Gym


Thirteen most romantic and sexy songs of all times


1.... Always Be My Baby - as sung by David Cook - the new American Idol

2.... So Long - Constantine Maroulis

3.... Reunited - Peaches & Herb

4.... Careless Whispers

5.... Just When I Needed You Most - Randy Van Warmer

6.... Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers

7.... You've Lost That Loving Feeling - Righteous Brothers

8.... Truly, Madly, Deeply - Savage Garden (my son's wedding song)

9.... Since I Don't Have You - the Du Prees

10... I Will Always Love You - Dolly Parton/Whitney Houston

11... Hello - Lionel Richie (I love David Cook's version, too)

12... Tonight's The Night - Rod Taylor

13... This One's For You - Barry Manilow



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



What are your favorite love songs?

I'm soooooooo happy, I'm chair dancing. My newest release, "Brit Party" is now #1 on the TEB bestseller list and it just got this great review. Read on...





"What do you have when you combine the talents of Lacey Thorn, Brynn Paulin, Ashley Ladd, Dakota Rebel, Desiree Holt and Lisabet Sarai? You have the incredibly sexy anthology called Brit Party published by Total-e-Bound. This is the hottest anthology I have ever read! Each seductive story takes you on a sexy ménage-a-trios journey. Whether the sex is between three people or four, these stories are sure to turn you on and get your motor running! .... (specifically about my story "Best Mates") Ashley Ladd’s contribution to Brit Party is called Best Mates. This is not only a wonderfully sexy story but it is also big on emotion, drama and some incredible ménage-a-trios scenes. What really made this story stand out for me were the dialogue and the genuine fondness that the three characters had for one another. Ms. Ladd wrote another fantastic story and how lucky for her fans that it is included in this awesome anthology... ~Reviewed by Julie Kornhausl"

http://www.simplyromancereviews.com/srrreviews/britparty.aspx

I've read all the stories in the anthology and I concur it's a great anthology. Congrats to my fellow authors. :)


There's so much I wanted to do tonight but there's never enough time.

First, I stayed at work late, till 6. Then I picked up my prescription meds, dropped my daughter off at her best friend's house, and then got my hair cut. Then I went to the gym for 1 1/2 hours and worked out. I'd wanted to go to Borders, too, to write, but I was worn out after the gym and it was 9:30 and I had to pick up my daughter before it got too late.

It seems there's either time to write or to work out, but not both. I only have a bit of time to blog and get ready for work tomorrow. Oh well...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Savage Garden - Aussie group - excellent - they should have been your number one but for your obsession with this David person. Do I sense the need for an intervention?

Paige Tyler said...

Love Unchained Melody and Truly, Madly, Deeply!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Sandra Cox said...

Congrats on the outstanding read:)
LOVED the Righteous Brothers, both Unchained Melody and You've Lost that Loving Feeling. Timeless classics.

Unknown said...

Maybe Amarinda. :)

My younger daughter would love for you to take away the CD she made for me with a lot of David Cook songs. She's tired of it - but I'm not.

Molly Daniels said...

Hmm...my comment disappeared! Love most of those songs, and congrats on the rave review!

Shelley Munro said...

Congrats on the reviews, Ashley. Great song list. I have to agree. I love David Cook, too. Our American Idol is behind here in NZ. The show we watched last night still had four contestants.

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.