Friday, July 17, 2009

I married my mom to my grandpa

No, I'm not a preacher, but an ordinary clutz. I've been doing really dumb stuff this week. Perhaps I can get a little leeway as I have been down with pneumonia. Or perhaps I should just give up trying to do anything till I get over this junk all the way. First, I accidentally dumped all five thousand of my Twitter followers. Gag! And Twitter won't let me add them back all in one day or even two or three, so I've lost many for good, I'm sure. Today, I started entering my genealogy info on Ancestry.com. Next thing I knew, my mother was married to my dad's father and my dad's mother was married to my mother's second and third husbands. I still can't figure out how to delete or fix the mess. Some poor distant relation is going to screw up my family tree now because of me. So maybe I'm not as upset as I was that I've not done a whole lot of writing. Well, make that ZERO since last Wednesday. I'd just have to unravel a mess. I'm starting to feel a little better. I don't know if it's safe yet to write or go back to Twitter, however. Maybe in a day or two.

4 comments:

Molly Daniels said...

"I'm my own grandpa..."

Sorry...your post reminded me of that song!

Get well, sweetheart. And stay off the computer when you're sick? Okay...ammend that. Stay off the INTERNET when you're sick. Make your characters do the weird stuff!

The Redhead Riter said...

So does that make you your daughter's child...LOL...sorry to laugh, but that sounds like stuff I do all the time!!!! It's hard being me! I'm glad you are feeling a little better.

Stopping by to let you know you're on my blog ♥ list!

Have a great Saturday!

Stephanie said...

Hi Ashley!
Thanks for the follow on Twitter!
LOVE your blog! SOOOO cute!
Hope you are feeling better. Believe it or not my mother in law just got over the swine flu! She said it was horrible.
Hope you survived your debut day.
:-) Stephanie
Be well.

Melanie said...

Oh goodness. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.