Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Fill-ins March 12th

I stayed up past eleven last night waiting for this and finally went to sleep before it came. I used to be a night owl, staying up 'til at least midnight and often 'til one or two in the morning even on work nights, writing of course. But for the past couple years, I haven't been able to do that anymore. I need plenty of sleep and retire between 9 and 11, usually around 10.

So here are my answers late, but still in time for the weekend.


1. I am so looking forward to getting over this cold that's been going around my office and my house.  I lost my voice and can't stop coughing so I stayed home from work so I won't infect anyone else.

2. I hope to get well fast so I can go out to a movie this weekend later.

3. When you get this cold or bronchitis, whatever it is, it's best to stay away from other people and rest.

4. My day job is a big part of my life. So is writing romance.

5. If you need anything work toward getting it.

6. How I'd love to plan a trip. I hope to visit home this summer at least once. I'd also love to travel to new, exciting places like Europe and Australia.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting better so I can go back to work Monday, tomorrow my plans include resting and if I'm able to work on my books and the Internet, and Sunday, I want to go to a movie if I'm better!

Recent posts you might like to read:

Why Short Over Long Stories?

What Do You Want in a Romance Hero & What Do You Want in a Real Life Husband?

Rejection: Where Do You Go Next?

Procrastination


Cliche or Coincidence?

What Prompts Me To "Follow" A Blog

Make Sure Pretentious Words Don't Turn Off Your Readers

Dedicating Books

You'll also want to see what Amarinda Jones, Anika Hamilton, Anny Cook, Barbara Huffert, Brynn Paulin, Bronwyn Green, Dakota Rebel, Kelly Kirch, Molly Daniels, Sandra Cox, Regina Carlysle, and Cindy Spencer Pape are up to, so make sure to visit them also. :)

4 comments:

The Bumbles said...

Sounds like we're both fighting the same cold! Sneaky bastard hit me on Tuesday night and just now is being beaten back into submission. I'm looking forward to getting my mojo back. Happy recovery ;0)

Unknown said...

We are all fighting colds at my house too. Hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

My daughter left for FL yesterday with a terrible head cold. Now the DH is showing signs of sickness. I'm hoping to NOT catch any of it.

Hope you feel better soon.

Dawn said...

I am all for staying home when you are sick. Nobody else needs our germs.

As for the travel comment, I would love to be able to go to different places. Ireland, Australia, England, every state in the US...so much to see and so little money. ;-)

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.