Thursday, July 08, 2010

Author Interview and Roast & Toast ~ I'm the victim, uh guest

I'm being interviewed at Romance Books "R" Us today. Please stop by, check out the Christmas in July celebration and contests including mine.

Also, tomorrow, Friday, my alter ego will be roasted, uh, toasted I mean, at the Author Roast and Toast.



One and all are invited to come Friday July 9th at the Author Roast and Toast.

We'll be feasting and partying in a haunted house. We'll have sushi and other treats. And we'll talk about ghosts and bachelors and all kinds of fun things.

Don't leave me alone with the ghosts so please come and join me.

Oh! And I'll be giving away at least one pdf copy of my newly released romance novel "So You Want To Marry Our Mom" by Amber Quill Press to a lucky guest who leaves a comment for me tomorrow at the Author Roast and Toast.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dropped by and commented! Great interview. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Amber!

When can I interview/feature you on my blog?

The haunted house ghost party was loads of fun. Having you there made it even more so.

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.