Sunday, July 11, 2010

Slave Driver

My younger daughter has taken control and has put me on a writing schedule.

Today she gave me the mission of writing two short stories for Monday Minute Fiction. The first is published, ready to post at 12:01 AM Monday (tomorrow). The second will be written in a few minutes so I can post it for next Monday.

I know this shouldn't be necessary but prompts (and whips and whining) can be motivating.

The free short stories are planned through the end of March 2011, etc.

Does anyone motivate you to write? Keep up your blog? Get off the internet and write?

If so, who is it?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm my only motivator right now, but it's cool that your daughter is pushing you! :)

It's nice to see you back again.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly Daniels said...

Right now, my Tuesday group has been doing writing assignments, which has kick-started my creativity again:)

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.