Friday, November 06, 2009

Friday Fill-ins November 6th

#149 <http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/2009/11/149.html>
And...here we go!

1. Plans and schedules are making me crazy!!! I'd love to have open time to kick back and just go with the flow.

2. I'm happy when things go smoothly, without arguments or any crisis.

3. The last thing I drank was a diet coke.

4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my kids.

5. I like lots of cheese on my pizza. I used to like my pizza with Canadian Bacon, mushrooms, and onions, or pepperoni, but plain cheese and thin crust is the best.

6. Dear November, you are the best month of the year. You rock! You hold my birthday and Thanksgiving. We Scorpios love you.

Everybody have a very happy weekend. I will be at a softball tournament all day and night Sunday.

Maybe I can squeeze in a cheap movie at the dollar theater tonight or tomorrow. Of course I always have edits and writing.

What about you?

Recent posts you might like to read:

Nanowrimo Thoughts 

To Nano Or Not To Nano - That Is The Question

Why You Should Consider Library Booksignings

Make Sure Pretentious Words Don't Turn Off Your Readers

Are You Writing Me Into Your Book?

Dont Give Up Too Early

Must Write Must Write Must Write!!!


You'll also want to see what Amarinda Jones, Anika Hamilton, Anny Cook, Barbara Huffert, Brynn Paulin, Bronwyn Green, Dakota Rebel, Kelly Kirch, Molly Daniels, Sandra Cox, Regina Carlysle, and Cindy Spencer Pape are up to, so make sure to visit them also. :)

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.