Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Blessings

With Thanksgiving rolling around next week, I want to thank God for my many blessings. My loving family. My many great friends - at work, church, softball, college, the writers, etc. Too many to mention by name - I don't want to leave anyone out. My wonderful job/employers (the day job, my publishers, my editors). My fantastic boss. I have the best boss in the world. I thank God everyday for Sydney. He is kind, giving, supportive, helpful, and he imparts his wisdom daily. I can't say enough wonderful things about him. I wish everybody had Sydney for their boss, or a boss like him. I love to go to work (this is my day job) as he makes it so pleasant and so much fun. My daughter's softball teams - Her rec team just finished second in their league. Woo hoo! Way to go girls. I can't imagine having a better life. What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.